Monday 21 July 2014

My beauty routine: Natural products
 

Hey guys!
I receive tons of emails asking about my daily beauty routine. I try to use natural products such as coconut oil, argan oil, pure organic apple cider vinegar, an african soap  with vitamin E, aloe vera and oatmeal. I try to avoid products containing parabens, alcohol, oxybenzone and other aggressive ingredients. I start cleaning my face with a homemade lotion which contains water, extra virgin olive oil, pequi oil,tea tree oil,  argan oil and olive oil. I Shake it well before I use it. Then I apply it with a cotton pad all over my face and neck to remove the dirt. After that  I wash my face with Bar Soap, African Blk with Al, 5 oz (6 Pack) and gently pat it dry with a super clean towel. Then I apply a homemade tonic made with Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar Organic Raw -- 32 fl oz and filtered waterI diluted a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with 1dl water. After applying this tonic 
I massage my face with coconut oil and leave it for about 5 minutes. After that I remove it with a damp muslim cloth. The skin gets very soft. Then I apply my sunscreen thinksport SPF 50 Plus Sunscreen, 3 Ounce or Total Block Tinted.

Soon I will be posting my night beauty routine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment